Directions to the Iron Bridge Spectator Area
From Rally HQ
- Allow at least 15-20 minutes to travel to the Iron Bridge Spectator Area.
- From Rally HQ, turn right onto Hwy #62 northbound.
- Travel 7.5 km north until you meet Hwy #28 in Bancroft.
- At the junction of Hwy # 28 and Hwy # 62 North, tee right to follow Hwy # 28 east.
- Travel straight ahead through the traffic signals and continue along Hwy #28 approximately 6.4 km then turn right onto Bronson Road.
- Travel approximately 1.3 km until you come to where the road is barricaded.
- Keep right and follow the directions of the parking marshals.
- The land owners have allowed us to use their property for parking.
- Please respect the land owner’s property. Do not litter, camp on their property, and do not set fires.
- See the Iron Bridge Spectator Area detail map for safe areas to spectate from, and follow all the marshal’s instructions.
PLEASE RESPECT THE PRIVATE PROPERTY AND DRIVE SLOWLY.
NO CAMPING PERMITTED!